DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This energy unit includes a power up electrical power down circuit with load holding on each A & B ports. A pressure compensatred movement handle can be extra to circuit to control the decent velocity of your cylinder.
one. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all of the hydraulic parts concerned before set up of the energy unit.
3. Viscosity on the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should really also be clean and totally free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is advisable.
4. The energy unit should be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level while in the tank after the first operating with the energy unit.
6. Oil altering is required right after the preliminary a hundred operation hours, afterwards once every single 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This energy unit features a power up gravity down circuit. Start out the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve might be provided if needed. Also a strain compen sated flow manage might be additional to the circuit to regulate the descent velocity of your cylinder.
Remark: Please seek advice from our product sales engineer for that distinct pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capacity.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all of the hydraulic elements concerned prior to set up of the energy unit.
three. Viscosity with the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which really should also be clean and no cost of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is suggested.
four. The electrical power unit really should be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level within the tank immediately after the original operating on the electrical power unit.
6. Oil transforming is needed right after the preliminary one hundred operation hrs, afterwards as soon as each 3000 hours.